About the project
Panta was the winning mechanical and electrical contractor after a wide-scale call to services.
Panta was contracted to fit the new Parliament building of the Maltese Islands with all the mechanical and electrical components needed to have a fully operational entity.
Given the large scale of this project, Panta installed, tested and commissioned the HVAC, plumbing, electrical, ELV and lift installations for the entire building. This included offices for all Members of Parliament, offices for administrative staff and meeting rooms.
- Geothermal installation
- HVAC system
- BMS system
- Photovoltaic panels
- Electrical lighting and power installation
- Extra low voltage installations, including fire, data, security and CCTV.
- Central battery power supply
- Vertical transportation lifts
- Audiovisual, division bell, congress systems and outside broadcasting systems