About the project
Panta was the Hilton Hotel’s contractor of choice for its mechanical and electrical building engineering installations.
In the Hilton Hotel refurbishment project, the scope of work for Panta included the installation of all mechanical and electrical components. This included the ELV and HVAC systems in the new lobby, reception, bars, restaurants, executive lounge and kitchens. The project also included much-needed modifications and upgrades to existing systems in the plant room.
The client required all works to be carried out in a very short, two-month timeframe. As a result, the project was meticulously planned to ensure all materials, equipment and human resources were available on time and in line with the project’s programme of works.
- Lighting and small power installations
- Plumbing and drainage pipework
- Firefighting sprinkler systems in PPR pipework
- New ductwork and air diffusers, as per new layouts
- Fire alarm and PA voice evacuation systems
- Kitchen ventilation system, comprising two new air handling units, a new extract fan, ductwork in both polyurethane and galvanised sheet metal and associated motorised and volume control dampers
- Installation of a buffet-area kitchen canopy