About the project
The Dolmen Hotel contracted Panta to complete all mechanical and electrical
works during its refurbishment.
The renovation of the Dolmen Hotel created a significant opportunity for Panta. The project was large-scale and detailed.
The team at Panta designed and installed mechanical and electrical solutions, including ELV and HVAC systems in the hotel’s new lobby, reception, bars, restaurants, meeting rooms, plant room, indoor pool, spa, gym, car park and a 50-room extension.
Panta delivered all installations to scope and schedule, both meeting and exceeding agreed-upon specifications and expectations.
- VRF air-conditioning systems
- Ventilation systems via air handling units
- Lighting and power installations
- Plumbing and drainage pipework
- LPG installations
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Sound systems
- Data and structured cabling
- Dismantling of old plant room pipework and equipment and installation of new water tanks, calorifiers, hot/cold water circulating pumps, chilled/heating booster pumps, pipework in PPR complete with insulation, valves and associated accessories, as well as new diesel tanks and black steel pipework - Indoor pool ventilation and air-conditioning systems consisting of a packaged air handling unit, including DX coil and hot water coil, capable of controlling both temperature and humidity, and complete with fabric ductwork
- Car park ventilation system consisting of axial flow fans complete with inverters, attenuators and galvanised sheet metal ductwork