About the project
Halmann Vella’s new office development was an exciting programme of works
for Panta in 2017–2018.
Having previously worked with Halmann Vella on other projects, the company’s new office block was one of Panta’s most prominent projects in 2018. We were contracted to supply and install all the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, ELV and air-conditioning features of the new development.
The tight turnaround time of 13 months presented an opportunity for Panta’s project management and coordination skills to shine. With meticulous planning and attention to detail, we successfully delivered the project to spec by 31 August 2018.
- Electrical infrastructure, including the supply and installation of main switchgear, generator, cables, containment and sub-distribution panels
- Lighting and small power
- Drainage pipework, including a lifting station
- VRF air-conditioning systems
- Ventilation systems via an air handling unit and heat recovery units
- Firefighting hydrant, dry riser and hose reel system
- ELV infrastructure
- Building management system
During the implementation of our office extension project, there were several challenges due to the tight timeframe. We were committed to handing over the finished office space to our tenants, so there was little room for delay. The commitment we experienced from the entire Panta team – from initial engagement right through to final handover – was exceptional and our experience was overwhelmingly positive. We look forward to working with Panta on future projects, and we always highly recommend Panta to other clients in the market.
View our similar projects to learn more about PANTA