About the project
The Farsons project was one of Panta’s most large-scale projects in 2016.
The project presented Panta with the perfect opportunity for comprehensive innovation and creative solutions. The scope of works included the installation of mechanical and electrical components, including ELV and HVAC services, in Farsons’ new packaging area and its overlying warehouses.
The Farsons warehouses and packaging plant hold highly flammable raw and packaging materials. Therefore, Panta installed a high-tech sprinkler system that connects to a fire pump to protect the warehouse from potential fires.
- Electrical infrastructure, including the supply and installation of main switchgear, armoured cables, containment and sub-distribution panels
- Lighting and small power installations
- Plumbing and drainage pipework
- Voice and data installations
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Firefighting sprinkler system, consisting of a fire pump set and galvanised steel pipework
- Fire hydrant and hose reel installation
- Ventilation system, including air handling unit, heat recovery unit and extraction fans
- Building management system