The Project Coordinators will report to the Chief Technical Officer and will be responsible for the following main duties:
- Supervise the installation of Mechanical and/or Electrical Installations being undertaken on a Project and serve as a technical reference and leader to all the Mechanical and Electrical Tradesmen engaged in the project.
- Assign and lead a number of site supervisors and tradesmen during the execution of their day-to-day jobs.
- Serve as a technical guide and point of reference to site supervisors and tradesmen during the execution of the project.
- Coordinate works between different trades as per Project Drawings provided by the Drawing Office.
- Monitor discipline and labour tasks assigned to each Project.
- Coordinate the tooling, materials and welfare requirements during the duration of a Project with the various company departments.
- Ensure that each and every employee respects the Health and Safety Requirements as recommended by the Company’s OHSA consultant.
- Facilitate communication between Drawing office and Site Personell
- Attend site progress meetings and to report the Project Progress on-site.
- Communicate the ongoing progress of a project to the company management as and when requested.
- Any other related duties as may be required
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- License A/B in Electrical Installation (preferable but not essential)